Conditions of sales
Oleificio Cisano exclusively guarantees that the products conform to the regulations in force in Italy.
The products sold through this website are intended to be sold in Italy and comply with Italian regulations.
The construction of the website www.museum.it is not intended as an addressing of Oleificio Cisano business activity to any country except Italy, nor as a promotion of products abroad.
For any purchases made through the website outside Italian territory, it will be entirely the responsibility of the purchaser to verify the conformity of the product purchased to their local or international regulations excluding Oleificio Cisano of any responsibility.
Oleificio Cisano reserves the right to refuse an order, at any time
1. From the general menu "PRODUCTS" you can choose the category of items that you wish to order, the list of the various products related to the category of your choice will appear afterwards.
2. Having chosen one of the products listed in the category, click on "DETAILS", "for example: Extra Virgin Olive Oil Red Label"; a short description of the product, the price in euros of each piece and the price per litre or per kilo will appear.
3. After viewing the product, for example “Red Label Bottle " you can proceed with your order by clicking the "ADD TO CART" icon.
4. You can vary the amount of pieces you wish to order by clicking on "QUANTITY', then click to confirm the new amount on " ADD TO CART”. If you want to add other items, you can move to the" PRODUCTS " menu.
5. Upon completion of your order click on the button "GO TO CART"
6. The summary of your order will appear in the cart, you can change the quantity of items in your shopping cart by selecting the value in “QUANTITY” or you can remove the products in your shopping cart using the icon with the cross. You can empty the cart using " EMPTY CART" or add other products using " CONTINUE SHOPPING " . At the end click on " CLOSE ORDER".
7. You will be moved into a new field where you will be asked to LOGIN by inserting your email and password, in case you had not already done so before placing the order in the "REGISTER" section . In the event that instead you would like to submit your order without registration you can click on " QUICK PURCHASE WITHOUT REGISTRATION ", selecting this option means for any following order the system will not recognize you and you will need to re-enter your personal data.
8. Then click on " LOGIN " verifying that your personal details, address, phone number and email are correct if you are already registered, otherwise proceed with the insertion of the data, at the end click on " PROCEED" then click on " NEXT ". In the event that you would like to send the goods to another address tick the appropriate box at the top " SEND TO ANOTHER ADDRESS ". If you would like to receive an invoice click on " REQUEST INVOICE ".
9. Having verified the address, click on " NEXT "
10. You will be requested to select a payment method. Check off the box with the desired payment method. Payment methods are:
ONLINE PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD. Transactions are carried out in a protected environment. VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, CARTASI-PAYPAL are accepted.
PRE-AUTHORISED PAYMENTS BY BANK TRANSFER
Beneficiary: OLEIFICIO CISANO SRL
Bank: SPARKASSE BRANCH OF BARDOLINO (VR)
IBAN: IT69 C060 4559 2600 0000 5001 858 BIC CODE: CRBZIT2B095
Upon receipt of the credit note by our bank (this operation normally takes 5/6 days) we will ship the merchandise at once. For those who wish to speed up the procedure, once you have made the payment you can send the note issued by your bank by fax at +39 045 6229024 so that your order will be shipped earlier.
11. After choosing the payment method click on “SAVE ORDER”. The client will receive an email with the summary of his order with the details of all products ordered and payment method used.In case the client chooses the “PRE-AUTHORISED PAYMENT” method, he must print the order summary that he will receive via email with the banking information to make the preauthorised payment. It is very important to mention in the reason for bank transfer the order number, which can be found in the summary that the client receives by email, as well as the name and surname of the addressee of the goods.
13. Delivery times: only for the countries for which Oleificio Cisano accepts orders: one / two weeks.
MUSEUM ONLINE TRACKING:
The oil museum, together with the courier service ‘Flight 2000’, offers you the possibility to check in real time the situation of your order. You will receive an email including:
detailed information such as: number of shipping, sender, name of receiver, number of items, etc; detailed information about shipping phases, state of the shipping, estimated arriving time etc.
1. The contract for the sale of goods is entered into the buyer and Oleificio Cisano srl, Via Peschiera 54 Cisano di Bardolino, company registration number 157445, VAT number 00785050238.
2. In order to purchase products from Oleificio Cisano srl, you must be over 18, as required by the law of the Italian Republic.
3. For information concerning the goods being purchased, price inclusive of tax and duties, delivery charges, payment details, customer support and commercial guarantees, refer to the conditions in the SALES CONTRACT.
4. Purchasers may recede from the contract as described in and in accordance with Italian Decree Law.
5. For information, complaints and suggestions, please contact Oleificio Cisano srl, Via Peschiera 54 37011 CISANO DI BARDOLINO - VR, Italy; tel. +39 045 6229047, fax +39 045 6229024. E-mail: email@example.com
7. Oleificio Cisano srl cannot be held responsible for any malfunctions, interruptions experienced on the Internet. Oleificio Cisano srl is not liable for the content of any unauthorised hyper textual sites.
8. Unauthorised total or partial publication and transfer of the content of the site, including but not limited to images, texts, sounds, codes, etc. is strictly forbidden. The same also shall be drawn up in conformity with the Italian legislation. Oleificio Cisano therefore can not be held responsible for non-compliance of the product purchased with the regulations in force in the state in which it was purchased.
9. The construction of the website www.museum.it is not intended as an addressing of business Oleificio Cisano to any country except Italy, or as a promotion of products abroad. Oleificio Cisano thus ensures that the products comply to current legislation in Italy and reserves the right to refuse an order, at any time.
For any purchases made through the website outside Italian territory, the purchaser will be responsible for verifying compliance of the product purchased to their local or international regulations excluding Oleificio Cisano of any responsibility.
The products sold through this website are considered as sold in Italy and therefore comply with Italian legislation.
CONTRACT FOR THE SALE OF GOODS
The following conditions regulate contractual relations between Oleificio Cisano srl, Via Peschiera 54 37011 CISANO (VR) ITALY, tel. +39 045 6229047 fax +39 045 6229047, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, represented by Managing director FLAVIO TURRI, VAT No. 00785050238 (hereinafter referred to as Oleificio Cisano ) and the natural or legal body (hereinafter referred to as the buyer) purchasing over the Internet goods (hereinafter referred to as the goods) promoted by Oleificio Cisano.
Any and all variations to this contract are to be approved in writing by Oleificio Cisano.
2. CLOSING OF CONTRACT
All terms and conditions in Oleificio Cisano 's website are to be considered an invitation for proposals, that is terms and conditions aimed at allowing the buyer to submit a specific contract proposal.
Therefore, only when products have been selected and the relevant information has been read will it be possible for the buyer to submit to Oleificio Cisano a proposal to purchase goods. Oleificio Cisano reserves the right to accept or reject said proposal. Should a proposal be rejected, Oleificio Cisano shall have no obligations towards the buyer who hereby renounces any claim for compensation to Oleificio Cisano.
Should a proposal be accepted, Oleificio Cisano shall send the buyer an order conformation message (hereinafter referred to as confirmation) containing the relevant contractual conditions.
Oleificio Cisano shall send confirmations of order via electronic mail.
The contract will be concluded in Italy at the headquarters of Oleificio Cisano srl.
3. CONDITIONS OF SALE AND DELIVERY
The given prices are inclusive of VAT. Goods available while stocks last. The products will be delivered by our trusted couriers. Delivery will be made in the shortest time possible and in any event within thirty days from the date of conclusion of the contract. The customer, upon receipt of the goods, must check that the number of packages coincide with the number on the consignment note and the goods are not damaged. Any reports shall be indicated on the waybill at the time of delivery and sent for information to: OLEIFICIO CISANO SRL - VIA PESCHIERA 54-37011 CISANO (VR) - Fax : 045-6229024 - E- mail: email@example.com
4. DECLARATION OF ELECTRONIC DOMICILE
The buyer hereby indicates the e-mail address stated in the purchase proposal as his/her electronic domicile. The buyer hereby authorises any and all communications to be sent to the above address.
The buyer is required to notify any and all variations to the above electronic domicile in writing.
The buyer is hereby required to pay for the goods purchased as indicated in the purchase proposal and in the order confirmation.
Ownership of the goods will be transferred to the buyer upon payment of the amount due to Oleificio Cisano .
Upon receipt of the amount due, Oleificio Cisano shall pack and ship the goods ex works via courier or mail. Having fulfilled this commitment, Oleificio Cisano shall be regarded as having fulfilled all its commitments.
However, the buyer is required to check with the relevant customs authorities that there are no limits to the importing of the goods concerned.
Delivery times are set approximately at one week for Italy and one/two weeks for foreign countries for which Oleificio Cisano has accepted the order. Delivery times may vary.
The parties to this contract agree that delays may arise from factors beyond the control of the parties.
If, following receipt of payment by Oleificio Cisano , any factors beyond the control of Oleificio Cisano should prevent the goods from being delivered, the amount paid (from which 5 Euro shall be deducted by default) shall be returned within 15 days of receiving the order.
Oleificio Cisano guarantees that the contract products are compliant with current legislation in Italy. It also recognizes the legal guarantee of conformity on goods purchased in accordance with Articles 128-135 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 ), in the case where the buyer is a consumer and in accordance with Art. 1490 e ss. c.c. in the case of professionals.
The buyer has the right to withdraw, without needing to give any reasons and without penalty, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods . "Delivery " means the time when the buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the buyer acquires physical possession of the goods. After that period, the withdrawal period has expired. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer is obliged to inform us ( at the headquarters of Oleificio Cisano srl Via Peschiera 54 -37011 Cisano VR - Tel : 045-6229047 - Fax : 045-6229024 - E- mail: info @ museum.it ) of their decision to terminate this contract by an unequivocal statement ( eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). To this end they may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period it is sufficient that the buyer sends the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
10.EFFECTS OF WITH DRAWAL
If the buyer withdraws from this contract he will be refunded all payments made on our behalf, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from a choice of delivery type other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Such refunds will be made using the same method of payment used by the purchaser for the initial transaction, unless the buyer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case they will not incur any fees as a result of such refund (refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until proof is given by the consumer of having sent back the goods, whichever is earlier). In any case, in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the purchaser is asked to return the goods in the same packaging or equivalent packaging to the headquarters of Oleificio Cisano srl ( Via Peschiera 54 -37 011 Cisano VR) without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day he announced to us his withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the buyer sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days. The direct cost of returning the goods will be borne by the purchaser. The buyer is responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and function of the goods.
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
RECIPIENT: Oleificio Cisano srl - Via Peschiera 54 -37011 Cisano
Tel : 045-6229047 - Fax : 045-6229024 - E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this I ___________________________________ notify the withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following goods:
ORDER OF ____________________ / GOODS RECEIVED THE _____________________________
NAME OF CONSUMER________________________________________________________________
ADDRESS OF CONSUMER_____________________________________________________________
Signature of customer Date
In full compliance with law no. 675/96 of the Italian Republic, all data gathered shall be used for the sole purpose of executing the contract. Said data shall not be transferred to any other natural or legal bodies, other than to the shipping company concerned, which shall handle the data temporarily, and to any other parties handling the shipping of the goods.
12. JURISDICTION AND RESPONSIBILITY
These are the General Conditions of Sale, any relationship between the parties and the regulations applicable to the product purchased are regulated and must be interpreted solely based on Italian law and will be exclusively under the jurisdiction of the Court of Verona, provided the applicability of mandatory law and the Court for the protection of consumers if applicable.
The contract is concluded in Italy at the headquarters of the Seller.
The construction of the website www.museum.it is not intended as an addressing of Oleificio Cisano business to any country except Italy, or as a promotion of products abroad. Oleificio Cisano thus ensures that the products comply to current legislation in Italy and reserves the right to refuse an order, at any time.
For any purchases made through the website outside Italian territory, the purchaser will be responsible for verifying compliance of the purchased product to their local or international regulations excluding Oleificio Cisano of any responsibility.
13. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION FOR CONSUMERS
Please be informed that European consumers who purchase through our website or online with our company that any dispute relating to and / or arising from contracts of sale of goods and services entered into with our company can be settled out of court through the alternative systems of online dispute resolution (ODR) as provided for at the link: http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Turning to these systems, while remaining optional for the consumer, may lead to the resolution of disputes by avoiding legal proceedings.
Please be informed that the ODR contact point in Italy is carried out by the European Consumer Centre Italy (ECC-NET https://www.ecc-netitalia.it/it/).
Our company is willing to answer any question submitted by email to the email address published in the "contact" section (email@example.com)
14. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
The products are intended to be sold in Italy and comply with the regulations in force in Italy.
Oleificio Cisano exclusively guarantees that the products conform to the regulations in force in Italy.
Oleificio Cisano does not guarantee that the products conform to regulations in force outside Italian territory.
For any purchases made by foreign buyers or outside Italian territory, it will be entirely the responsibility of the purchaser to verify the conformity of products purchased to their local or international regulations excluding Oleificio Cisano of any responsibility.
Oleificio Cisano is not responsible for any resale abroad by the purchaser of the products of Oleificio Cisano. The buyer, therefore, will carry out this activity at their own risk and responsibility, taking care to respect the laws in force in those countries and relieving Oleificio Cisano from any liability.
Any dispute will be applicable exclusively to the Court of Verona, except for the implementation of any mandatory tribunal.
Oleificio Cisano reserves the right to refuse the order, at any time.